Ebook Glue is a free web app which allows you to easily convert any web page URL, RSS feed, blog, or document file (.doc, .docx, .html, or .odt) into a standard formatted .epub or .mobi ebook compatible with standard Kindle, Nook, iPad, and Android reading devices.
You just provide the URL of your content or you upload a supported document file and Ebook Glue does the rest without ay intervention.
For those needing to convert large number of files and web pages to ebooks an API is provided that allows for precise customization of the conversion process.
My comment: Excellent free solution for low-volume needs. It may require you to test and verify format of your images and other elements in your layout.
Robin Good: Fastpencil is a design, printing, publishing and distribution service which self-published authors can use to create books/eBooks and publish and distribute them to the major online and physical book distribution outlets available.
FastPencil provides all of the tools needed to write, edit and format your book and allows authors and companies to choose among three levels of imprinting and publishing services: PREMIERE, Wavecrest and FastPencil.com.
1) Color Books: to Amazon.com, Alibris.com and the FastPencil Marketplace.
2) Black and White Books: to Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, Baker and Taylor and the FastPencil Marketplace (excluding 8.5x11 page size, which is only available on the FastPencil Marketplace).
3) eBooks in Epub format: Apple iBookStore, Amazon Kindle Store, Barnes&Noble.com, Borders.com, Kobobooks.com, Powells.com, Ebookmall.com, Diesel-ebooks.com, Booksonboard.com, Lulu.com, Lybrary.com, and the FastPencil Marketplace.
4) eBooks in PDF format: Powells.com, Ebookmall.com, Diesel-ebooks.com, Booksonboard.com, Lulu.com, Lybrary.com, and the FastPencil Marketplace.
Pricing: All of the FastPencil writing tools are free.
When you’ve finished writing and are ready to publish you can choose from the following Distribution options:
1. Private - FREE
2. FastPencil Marketplace Only - FREE
3. Wide Distribution - $149 one format ($199 for both print and eBook)
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.